God is good!!
I love my church. I love them.
Psalm 16 says, "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance." It is my desire to always see the Lord's Sovereign hand in my life...
I love my church. I love them.
Posted by
Jennifer Lightfoot
at
11:20 PM
Labels: Family, Friends, Metro Life Church, sovereign grace ministries
| Visit the web design company online directory. |
5 comments:
Amen! God is good!
YOUR MOM wrote: YES! What would we do without our church? What do people do who don't have a church loving them, caring for them, rejoicing with them in the celebrations of God's goodness and mourning along with them in the deep sorrow of sin? Thank You, God, for METRO!!!
I love our church and love you, too! Thank you sooooo much for how you faithfully, cheerfully, lovingly, patiently, flexibly =) serve us! May YOU be refreshed through the teaching and worshiping and fellowship this weekend!
PS Reagan loved her M&Ms! =)
God is so good!! I love Metro and them and you too!!
Ditto Meghann!
Also, thank you for being such a blessing and help to mom getting ready for this retreat. Love you!
Post a Comment