June 14, 2007

Joy Inexpressible!

So, this is what I'm doing this week - Joy Inexpressible. Danny spoke tonight (I missed it, but I know that it was powerful!!!!!) and Jenny Detwiler will be speaking tomorrow morning. Tomorrow night is worship and ministry and then Jenny speaks again on Saturday...of course you HAVE to check back for pictures of 'Finding Joy Faire', the original musical. :o)
P.S. Yes, Steph, Chris designed this one, too. :o)
P.S.S. Have I mentioned I love my church?
P.S.S.S. Have I mentioned I need to get to bed?

4 comments:

Medana22 said...

so what is this I hear of a profile picture of me?! I thought we were friends!

Katherine Peschau said...

I went to bed very promptly (sp?) at around 11:00, and look who is awake, WIDE awake at 1:30 in the morning. UGH! You are doing an awesome job, it looks fantastic, everything is running smoothly (at least to those who attend :) and YES, Danny's message was simply amazing. Love you girl!

lawrence said...

the ladies retreat has been great...serving at the ladies retreat that is

Anonymous said...

Lawrence,

When did you do that? Haha, you do stack chairs pretty well...