June 30, 2007

Evidences of God's grace

Okay, everyone...what is one evidence of God's grace in your life that you've seen THIS week. Let's hear them! :o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Children's' Laughter. My life is one ball of stress right now, and I am constantly reminded to be faithful because of them. My 4 year old's first response to any stress is to say, "we need to pray to Jesus." I am blessed way beyond what I deserve.

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

Aw, that's so cool! Sounds like she's being taught well! :o)

Jaime said...

Evidence of grace. Actually, that I can laugh at my children. I have been prone to anger and irritation with my kids when they do not go along with my idea of good behavior. So, when I awoke this morning at 6:15 (usually they sleep till about 8) to Wyatt in Annie's room saying "Hi Sissy, wake up!" I did not get angry. Then when I went downstairs to make a bottle and the garage door was open, the tv was on, and there were toys ALL OVER THE PLACE. I laughed. God only knows how long my son was awake and playing and watching tv and doing God only knows what, but I found it funny. That is def an evidence of God's grace!

Although it was funny, I will lock the the gate at the top of the stairs tonight. :-)

lawrence said...

Wyatt is the man.

Evidence of grace? Hmmm...first thing that comes to mind is that fact that, definitely only thru God's grace, I haven't been stressing about the Bahama's situation (I'm not dealing drugs or anything for those of you who don't know, my passport didn't come in when I needed it to go on a missions trip.) God just gave me peace throughout the whole process.