June 2, 2007

Redhead Day!

Did you know June 7th is national Hug-a-Redhead Day? For all those redheads out there, Happy Day for you!!! I won't be able to hug two of the redheads I know, but I'll be thinkin' of y'all! :o)

Redhead #1:

Redhead #2 (and what happens if you DO try to hug her):
Love you guys!

3 comments:

Katherine Peschau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine Peschau said...

So I deleted the comment because I messed up on something. So, I wanted to say thanks for putting my horrible picture up there, but thank-you for a good laugh. And just for your comment when you said look at what happens when you try to hug her, for that you may have a big old hug from me today :)
I love you! Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!

Andrea said...

ohmygosh. i can't believe you actually posted that picture on your blog. thanks FRIEND!

i wish i could give you a real hug today!