Ant McPartlin
3 years ago
Psalm 16 says, "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance." It is my desire to always see the Lord's Sovereign hand in my life...
So, we did a photo contest and had tons of pictures submitted by lots of people all over the region...here are some of my favorites.
Posted by
Jennifer Lightfoot
at
4:35 PM
Labels: Family, Friends, sovereign grace ministries
| Visit the web design company online directory. |
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. You did an AMAZING job this weekend! :o)
Cute pictures! Where are my kids? Thanks for serving us so well this past weekend.
What happened to my girl in the woods photo that I sent in?!? I can see this photo thing is fixed too!
cade loves watching the pictures...he cracks up laughing at brianna! =)
Post a Comment