June 6, 2007

Another Haiti Update for Wednesday...

Hey y'all!

If you're looking for more updates, Janelle Phillips, Zach Wilson and Jason VanLue may be periodically posting. I know Janelle posted today and yesterday. Feel free to check them out...

Oh, and I heard from Kathy!!!!! Pete, she said that she got a phone card this morning. So, unless she chooses to call her boyfriend, I'm guessing you'll be first in line. Just kidding...about the boyfriend, that is! :o) Although she did say the phones may not be working, so maybe no phone call just yet...

She said she's loving being with my family which is kind of funny since she's always running from the room wheezing when she comes over. I dunno, maybe that's just because she's laughing so hard? :o) They should be doing arts and crafts tomorrow - mmm! That should be fun! Melanie, she said 'Happy Birthday'!

Please pray that the team stays hydrated and that they are able to get those meds through customs!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww. that was so thoughtful of Kathy to remember my birthday! what a good friend. i hope you are staying cool, dear Kathy! oh, and when you read this, i'm sending you a virtual hug for National Hug a Red Head Day (since Jenn is apparently up on all the cool holidays such as this one...when is "National Send a Gift or Money to your favorite hot Friend Whose name begins with M" day again?! Oh, but then I'd be competing with Medana, and can't do that. =)