Boss' Day at Metro Life Church
Here are a few pictures of the Boss' Day we did a few years ago. Please note, all props were already on hand from past plays. We weren't THAT creative! :)
Disclaimer: don't try to cook food on a pretend campfire. Ha!

P.S. Oh yes! Thanks, Meghann! Cowboy Danny is drinking ROOT beer! Whew! I KNEW I forgot to mention something! :) Ha!

3 comments:
Note: Danny is drinking ROOT beer! =)
Steve wants to know when you are going to post a blog about Crossfire in 1997?!?! =) heehee
Um...Don't think I have pictures that far back...I do believe i have some from 99...i was looking through them the other day and cracking up! Dena with a fry in her nose...Danny looked like he was 12...Tracy...Meghann's short hair cut! ; ) and me w/o make-up...*sigh* why didn't anyone tell me the TRUTH?!?! :)
Post a Comment