One dark and stormy night...
Or really it was prolly just a nice fall day...a Monday, of course...but what did I find when I walked past the Lost and Found (three years yonder, as well, I believe!!!) but a beautiful black leather coat. So after putting it on and doing some amazing moves that even Trinity herself would be envious of...I put it away hoping that no one would come to claim it (no deception though, see, cuz if they DID come to claim it...i'd give it back). Well, no one came which was good...except I didn't want to wear it out because someone might recognize it (like they did the time I borrowed sunglasses from the Lost and Found). So there it sat, in the back of a cabinet at my desk. It sat....and sat...and sat. Until I got tired of it and put it back out there....at least I THINK that's what happened. Did someone claim it? I don't remember! Was it Todd's wife? Maybe...
So, the moral of THIS story is...if you pull something from Lost and Found you better switch churches so you can use it! :) ...oh, and be careful with the very long tie that goes around the waist on borrowed black, leather jackets - they can hurt if you swing them around...which I didn't! I was just warning everyone out there...
; ) Love you, Andrea!

1 comment:
Jenn, you are hilarious. I can completely see you trying to run up walls in the Ushers room:-)
Post a Comment