Photography 101, Kiddos
So I'm new at this...very new. But my new passion is photography. I love the different look each picture has - the variance between colors, edge, brightness, texture, contrast...it's endless! So I'm going to do a mini-series on Photography. This first one is on my favorite subjects - children. They simply communicate volumes with a smile that makes their eyes squint, a furrowed brow, a serious face, a pout...or any face even! There's something pure and unrestrained in the joy or love of a child that is so much fun to see captured. And there's something innocent about them - baby hands, pudgy feet, crinkled eyes, wind-blown hair...why not capture everything you can?
Here are some of my favorite pics of some of the kids in my life. I think you'll see what I mean. 


Samuel
McKenzie and Katelyn
A little boy from my trip this summer
Jacob
Brianna
Hallye and Katelyn
Unfortunately, I seriously cannot take credit for the rest of these photos, but I wanted to share them anyway since they're just amazing . :o)
Reagan

Another little boy from my trip this summer

Kayla

Hallye
Brianna



8 comments:
Oh how precious! All of these kids are so cute! I too am loving photography but I am not very good at it. But I still like to play around with it. I love the last pic of Brianna laughing! That is just adorable!
Jen,
I love these!!!! They are so stinkin cute! We miss you all so much! thanks for sharing!! ~Lynette
OO! I love this idea! i may just steal it and post something like this on our blog... just to get some feedback and tips! Pretty cool! I love the ove of the girls in their princess dresses!! How cute! I just orded photoshop 5.0 today and cannot wait to get it here so i can play around with pictures! thanks for sharing!!!
awww, so precious! so where's my kid???
Jenn, these are amazing!! You have a real eye for photography! I look forward to seeing life through your lens. :-)
Well, it looks like you are off to a good start! You did a great job!
So weird, it posted my comment twice so I deleted it. Don't know why it is doing that.
Post a Comment