Happy Birthday to McKenzie!!
We celebrated McKenzie and Brooklyn's first birthday a few weeks ago (yeah, I'm a little behind!). It was so much fun and absolutely hysterical! There were 10 kids six and under and about twice as many adults! Even more fun - five of the 10 kids were under 1 1/2!! Oh yeah! Pretty hilarious! If you don't believe me, check out the pictures...



4 comments:
So how exactly did JJ, Kathy and Jenn get invited to Mckenzie's first birthday and I wasnt??
Interesting, needless to say, cute pics.
Jen,
Thank you so much for sharing these photos!!! We are missing those Jones girls so much and it is good to see how they are growing!!! Kristen is a pretty as ever!!!! Please hug and kiss all those girlies for us!!! We love and miss you all!!!!! ~The Smith Girls :)
Sorry, Medana! Kristen loves me more...
AWW!!! These pictures are so cute!! I miss those girls SO much! They are growing up! I can't believe it! Thanks for sharing! Give them hugs and kisses from us! Love Ya!
Cassie
Post a Comment