July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Brianna!

So, Brianna decided she wanted to invite the ladies in her Home Group to her 4th Birthday Party! It was absolutely hilarious! We ate pizza and chips and salsa, sang 'Happy Birthday' and ate yummy cake and ice cream! We opened presents and tried on all the princess hats. Then we watched her favorite movie - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!!! So much fun! Thanks for inviting us, Brianna! :o)

3 comments:

Katherine Peschau said...

It was a FUN birthday! Great job Taraleigh :) Very cute, but FYI this how you spell HATS, not hates :) And you owe me big time for putting that horrible picture in there :) Thanks for taking all the photos! They look great!

Meghann Roberts said...

How absolutely adorable! What cutie pies!

Meghann Roberts said...

I was talking about the little kids, I mean ya'll are all cute, too, but just wanted to let you know I was originally talking about Joey and Brianna and Mia! =)