Mission:X - here we come!
Oh boy! Test #1 is here! The 12 passenger van that we had reserved is not available, so we're not sure how we're going to get down to Miami - but God does! :o) We so appreciate your prayers for our team as we leave on this trip! I'll try to post updates, or my sister will be. See y'all in a week!!!!
Also, check Barry Carlen's blog for an update on Wales!!!

5 comments:
Okay, we're not allowed to do this again! I don't like being gone for 12 days, coming back, and you're NOT here...in fact, you won't be back for another, what, 6 days? :( Me no likey.
JENIFER LINDA! I miss you already...i hope you made it back to Orlando and you enjoyed your diet Coke at outback seakhouse!! VAMOS A LA PLACA! :) i love you very much and i can't wait to see you again...
-MeFea
Que? Que es esto? It was a great trip! God was so good to us :) So, is Diet Coke or Diet Tu Kola (sp?) better?
VAMOS A LA PLACA!
-Freaky Boy (Have to say it with Gabriel's accent)
Mom said: YAY, our Jenn is home! God has been so good to our family! He got SIX of us into foreign countries this summer to build relationships with the people there and glorify His Name! AND He got all six of us back home again. Hasn't He been SO GOOD to us? Jenn, how do you say "God is good all the time" in Spanish? I know you're tired of hearing "Bondieu bon tout tan!" :)
I TOTALLY enjoyed my yummy steak AND Diet Coke...how amazing is that that I am so blessed to be able to eat such yummy food!!!!
Mom...you say something like: Dios es bueno - todo el tiempo. :o)
Post a Comment