July 8, 2007

Say Cheese!

My new baby is a Kodak Z712...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

from Your Mom:
He's adorable! What did you name him? :) I'm so glad you got a camera; what a blessing that will be on your trip! Hasn't God been good to you, Jenn?

Katherine Peschau said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

sweetness!!!
I love my sister's kodak, i hope you love this!

"it's a kodak moment" :-)

Medana22 said...

I dont think I should make any further comments until I am over my jealousy:)

Anonymous said...

Looking at the picture, I half expect it to break into song and dance about the screen.

Jaime said...

Very nice. I agree with your mom, I want to know if you name it. :-)

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

From Laffy Kathy:
After many and I mean MANY days, weeks, months of prayer, going in many stores, trying each camera, thinking some more and even having to check your attitude a few times :P you FINALLY found one. That is so AWESOME. Thanks for letting me help you pick it out. I had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what pictures you bring back. :)

Anonymous said...

well, my main thought is, why haven't you called me and asked to take some photos of my lovely face?! =) j/k, i'm jealous too!

Anonymous said...

Nice Camera,
there are you happy?

Katherine Peschau said...

I want to know why my comment got deleted by the administrator :o)

Tammy said...

Nice...Now you need to name and claim it:)