April 14, 2007

Chillin' at the...Sheraton?

So...it definitely is NOT the Holiday Inn. Here I sit while Steph and Emily peel their faces, Julie snuggles in the softy-est sheets and Kathy looks for her socks. What?!?! Yes, this is part of Stephy's birthday surprise. We surprised her with a girl's night here at the Sheraton in Maitland (definitely world travelers, ain't we?) and then we're meeting some other girlies at Disney tomorrow - so much fun!

I'm so grateful for the ability to hang out with friends and bless my sister at the same time! We snuck Outback up to the room and ate just about every fried appetizer on the menu, watched a movie (ever seen Step Up? oh baby!!!), laughed and (even more fun!) made Kathy laugh. It's been a fun night and I am blessed! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Good night!

2 comments:

Meghann Roberts said...

Whoo-hoo! You updated! Sounds like ya'll are having a blast! Can't wait to hear more about it! See ya tomorrow!

Medana22 said...

Awwww! I love it! I am glad you were able to do something special for your sister. Love ya lots:)