Whinings, concluded
To all my dear friends and family:
I am better (not 100%, mind you. The meds are still making me do foolish things - I promise it's the meds! :). Thanks for your prayers! I am alive and at work...which is why this is brief. :)
Psalm 16 says, "The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup; you hold my lot. The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance." It is my desire to always see the Lord's Sovereign hand in my life...
To all my dear friends and family:
I am better (not 100%, mind you. The meds are still making me do foolish things - I promise it's the meds! :). Thanks for your prayers! I am alive and at work...which is why this is brief. :)
| Visit the web design company online directory. |
3 comments:
So glad your better! P.S. loved your hair on Sat. night...too cute:)
Yay for Jenn being better!
Please update soon! =)
Post a Comment