Photography 101, First Photo Shoots
Here are my first attempts at photo shoots! These are some of my favorite pictures. It was all so much fun and I've already learned a lot. Oh and Mel, before you whine in the comments, I've been wanting to do picures of Cade, too. ;o) Gimme a call sometime! Rebekah, Samuel and Issac were so much fun, well, Samuel at least - Issac slept through most of it! :o) And then a couple months later I did pictures for Jason, Mandy and Mady. She was so adorable - even when she was crying. It was a blast, guys!

8 comments:
Jen,
These are great!!! GOOD JOB! I love getting to see Jason and Mandy's baby!!!! We left while she was still pregnant~ what a cutie! Keep up the good work... oh, what about a road trip to Niceville? We have a beautiful beach for pictures!!!! :) The Sutter's come in just 9 short days!!! Love and miss you! ~Lynette
I LOVE THEM!!! Great job girlfriend.
When is our photo shoot? I am assuming you have meant to ask me about it and just forgot? :-)
Great job! So cute...I love the one of Issac on the bench!
How precious! Great job Jen! Keep up the good work. Sounds like you have plenty of people waiting in line for you to practice one! But I too think you need a roadtrip to our beautiful beaches! Bring a car load full! We can put you up! Seriously . . . .anytime!
soo cute! thank you for sharing! I loved them all! So when ya coming up???
Okay, our no-name-so-far baby girl is already wanting her auntie Jenn to take her out for a day =) and take some really cute pictures of her! I'm sure her non-camera-shy sisters would love it, too! So, anytime you want some more subjects just let me know! ;) You're doing a great job!!!
SO GOOD! Who knew you had such great talent. So um, I have a daughter...see what you have started!! Anytime you need a new little kiddo to take pictures of Norah is ready! =)
Post a Comment