October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

So, I had a birthday a couple weeks ago. I can't tell you how old I am. It's a surprise. Yeah. Anyway, on Thursday, the day before my birthday, the office girlies and Kathy surprised me with a fun lunch out at Don Pablo's! ...and a not-so-fun hat.

Posin' at Don Pablo's


Don't these look like paparazzi pics? :)




Thanks ladies! It was great fun and so special!!

And then...a few of us girlies (and kiddos....and Jason :o) went to the Farmer's Market to celebrate my birthday along with Rebekah's (mine was October 12th and hers was August 22nd. embarrassing, i know). It was so much fun and I'm so grateful for friends like you guys to hang out with, laugh with and learn from! I love you all!! (And we missed you, Mandy! :o(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love you too! And all the pictures are so cute, especially of all the kids. I love Cade's train face. =) I'm glad you had fun...Happy Birthday!

The VanLue House of Happy Chaos said...

First of all...Happy ?th birthday Jen!:) Second...what a beautiful group of ladies! Third just have to say did you ever see a cuter little boy in all your life? (the little one and big one both count in this category)! You made my day with the pics! Hope your bday was wonderful!!

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenn, what fun. I must admit, you get hotter every time I see you.:-D