October 31, 2007

Celebration North!

A couple weeks ago we had Celebration North Florida at Camp Kulaqua! It was a great conference, but I missed not serving so much. I have so many memories of driving around late at night in the go-cart with Janine, Meghann, Kristen to clean the cabins out...setting up the A-frame, the Nursing Mom's Room and the classrooms...burgers at Connestoga and subs from Subway....and late night debriefing so exhausted everything is hilarious.

Enough about past Celebrations!! THIS one was fun in that Val and I hung out a lot and we stayed at her sister's house while they all got to stay on site (hurray!!! thanks for letting me have your bed, Claire!). We took the kids on Friday afternoon and went all over the place! I'd never been through the zoo...which is where we went on Saturday.

It was such a fun weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

seeing all the pictures really made me miss it more! =( i'm glad you all had such a great time and all your pictures are adorable!

Medana22 said...

Oh My!
My absolute favorite is Kristen riding the bike:)

Meghann Roberts said...

These are GREAT!!!! How fun!!