Whinings...
Here I sit...sniffling and sneezing...sweating and snuffling. Again. Still. Isn't there some rule somewhere that says sickness lasts only a couple days? If so, my body missed reading it. I've felt like my head is full of cotton since Monday. I haven't felt (or looked!) human in days. Here it is Thursday afternoon and I'm going stir-crazy. I can't even sleep for some reason. And if you know me, that's my signature - sleep. You probably couldn't understand me if you talked to me on the phone, either....right, Mel? I missed Tuesday night's concert, too. How dumb is that? Where's the fairness? The justice? What insanity! I am the Xtreme Bands' biggest fan (well, I think Tara might be the biggest - something about the lead singer signing her booty or something). Nothing will stop me from Saturday night's concert and cheering for the hot soprano!!! So, I'm off. Off to try to sleep...or something.
:-)

4 comments:
Oh, I heard that you have been sick and I am so sadden at the thought:( I did pray for you last night and will continue to do so tonight. Shall no sickness keep a groupie from their band!
Amen to that! I'll be praying for you, too! I can't imagine you have not having sleep for DAYS! Although, I do think you definitely drew the attention off yourself when you put the comment about Tara in here. For a couple of minutes I totally forgot you weren't feeling well! =0) Get better! See you Saturday!
oh, dear, too much, way too much information about tara ... and i can always understand you, jenn. hope you got some good sleep today!
are you better today?!?!
Post a Comment