Popular...I'm gonna be Pop-u-lar!
Wow! I must give a shout out to my good friend Janelle. She's really quite nice and amazingly, she posted about ME on HER blog....that's the greatest treatment I've gotten!!! I love this...pretty soon, I'll be all over the blogosphere and there'll be NO stopping me then!!! :)
Love ya, chick!

2 comments:
Whooo! Sweet! :-)
Hey Jenn, this is YOUR MOM! i like the new, classy, updated look on your bloggy-dealio! It's crisp and clean and very organized and beautiful...just like you!
haven't seen a pic of you and me on here yet, but that's probably b/c my eyes are never open in pictures, huh? i'm still wondering why you want pot pics on Kathy's blog though. do we need to talk? I love you, Jenny-Ben (no one else gets to call you that but me...and G'pa) You are a blessing to me!
Post a Comment