February 16, 2007

New Look, Same Me...

Yep, it's me! I just got so sick and tired of my Pepto Pink that I thought a change of background would be nice...what do you think? Do you agree or disagree? I'm not going to change too much if nobody likes it. :)

Oh, and before the 'love' month comes to a close, check out this very interesting story...Romeo and Juliet?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I like the color, however someday I disire to be of enough worth to mentioned in your blog, I am not expecting a whole post to be about me but just something to let me know you still love me.
I incase you were wondering ADORE you!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! you FINALLY altered your site so your plebian (non blogspot) friends can comment! glory be! ::wink::

i like the site redo!

love you girly!!!

Anonymous said...

Whooooooo! Love the new look.