June 29, 2009

Thank you!

So, I was surveying my recent stats for my blog and discovered some interesting facts...

In the past two years, Miss Katherine Elizabeth Peschau has sent me over 1000 hits from her blog! She is closely followed by the ever popular Mrs. PJ Herron and then the darling Mrs. Jonathan Cox.

Ladies, thank you! Because of you, I awarded myself the "Most Popular Blog EVer." ;)

3 comments:

flfreckles.blogspot.com said...

NICE!! It was only because you always had everyone elses blogs on your page, so I always used yours to go to others!! I don't love you that much :p
And the most popular blog ever? WHATEVER! :)

Medana22 said...

Heh heh. That is funny...sorry to tell you but I do the same thing Katherine does:) maybe if you updated your blog more often I would read it more;)
LOVE YOU!

Debi Walter said...

Well, if you're the most POPULAR blog ever!!! Then, puh-leese change your address to The Romantic Vineyard blog. You have the old one listed! Thank you very much! :-)