May 26, 2008

Right or left? What are YOU?

Are you right brained or left brained? My sister had this on her blog this morning, so I thought I'd copy. ;o)

Let us know what YOU are...Oh...what am I, you ask? 75% left-brained, of course! 10 points to whoever finds the grammar error in the quiz. ;o) Mel will probably find that one and one I missed. Haha! I imagine she and Kristen will join my army of left-brains. All of you right-brains, can you design our uniforms? :o)

What exactly does it all mean?
*The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
*Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
*If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
*Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

*The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
*Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
*If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
*Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

P.S. I want to hear from the boys, too! Kyle, you can have Tara actually fill it out for you - just answer the questions. ;o)

P.S.S. Isn't God amazing to design us all differently? Isn't God amazing, period?

15 comments:

Steph said...

Hah! Well, for those of you who ONLY read my sis's blog, I'm half-and-half! =) That makes me very happy, I feel very balanced. ;)

Anonymous said...

from Mom: okay,IF this test is accurate, then I'm 60% right, 40% left. BUT i think my family will disagree. I'm not sure there's anything going on in the left side of THIS mama's brain! And Jenn, I'll design the lefty uniforms if you'll pick out the pattern, find the material and find the cheapest store.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I gotta 80% on right brain. Eat that suckahs!

-Daniel Lightfoot

Emily said...

75% right brained :) I pretty much saw that one coming... but I view the 25% of my brain as the part of me that desires to be organized, put together and stable, and to that, I aspire. =P You and your quizzes, Jenn :)

Jaime said...

I am right smack in the middle. Hmmm, wonder what that means.

45% Left and 55% Right

Anonymous said...

I am 60% right brained.... since I am left handed, I guess that would make sense,huh?!?

Andrea said...

i came out 80% left-brained, 20% right-brained. shocker. :wink:

Kristen said...

so I'm 60% right and 40% left... haha, and I'm an event planner, why? ... maybe it's just this sickness is messing with my rights and lefts :) oh well

Hiya girl! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for praying for Joe and I. I truly hope that one day when I get better I can bring my fabulous hubby to Florida to meet you. I'm betting you two would probably get along really well :)

Love ya girl. Thank you again for praying and for gathering what seems to be an army of FL people to pray with you :) I'm so grateful!

Kristen

Anonymous said...

Om, yeah, I am most definitely left brained, like you Jenn. I'm between 75% and 90%, depending on a couple questions that I could've gone either way with... And the grammatical error is in question #15. =)

Anonymous said...

I was 40 left 60 right. While there is an error on 15, there was also one on 10, and 18.

Taraleigh said...

Will you grammar queens come help me teach my kids grammar when it is time??? :)

By the way ~ I am 50/50!

Anonymous said...

45% Left Brained, 55% Right Brained

That was great Jen, thanks!

Jennifer Lightfoot said...

annnnnnnnnnnd...the lefties rule the SGM world! :o) kristen, honey, we all know that it's getting MARRIED that turned you into a rightie. ;o)

Colleen Moore said...

I'm like Stephie, half-and-half. =D