Photography 101, Generation Phillips
So this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay overdue, but I wanted to still post these pics because they are so much fun! I laughed so hard and couldn't believe how cute these kids were or how quickly things could go downhill with 25 kids under the age of 7...well, alright, there weren't QUITE 25 kids. Maybe just 7... :o)
All the Grandkids

Pretty, Pretty Princesses
Basketball Boys
JJ Kissing Elsie
Secrets...
Brothers
Sweet Kisses
Cute Booty :o)
Issac
Wyatt Had Had Enough
JJ Shootin' Hoops
Bad Boy Wyatt
Annie's Giggles
Wyatt Being Obedient and Kissing Mommy's Tummy
Annie Loving on Baby Sister Danae
Get 'Em Wyatt
So, as you can tell, Wyatt is very photogenic. :o) I LOVE these kiddos! Hope you guys had as much fun as I did!
Coming soon: Photo Shoot #4

7 comments:
the porch ones are my favorite:)
oh my gosh i LOVE the "basketball boys" picture with the little boy on the left and his tongue! SO CUTE!!
hey i should call you soon. it's been too long!
I love these photos! Great job Jen! Those children are growing up so fast!!! Thanks for sharing! Love and miss you!!!! ~Lynette
I have to say, those Herron kids are pretty adorable.
Those gorgeous children...they must have really good looking relatives:-)
These pictures are REALLY cute, but where are the other's you promised??? From Steph's birthday shoot...??? :)
Whose crack is that ? It has just has to be Wyatt's... :)
Post a Comment