March 22, 2008

My Girlies

I keep meaning to post these pictures of a couple nights with the girlies! This picture is right after we planted our modern-day chia pets. It was so fun watching the soil 'drink' the water in and then try to figure out how the soil got everywhere...oh yeah, Hallye. :o) This was such a fun experiment - thanks to my mom (or Mrs. Lightfoot :o)!!

Even bath times can be fun for the 'big' girls! We tattooed our arms (notice we all did the same one :o) and HAD to take a self-portrait!
Meanwhile, Kenzers was her happy self in the bath tub - so cute!!! I mean, c'mon!!!
Hallye sayin' "CHEESE!"
I'm pretty sure LuLu taught her this. ;o)
So fun! I love hangin' out with the girls!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO! I miss hangin' out with those girls!!!!! Kiss and hug them for me!!!!! Still waitin' to hear about a road trip!.......:) ~Lynette

Anonymous said...

awe! SO cute!!! They are growing up!!! I miss them so much! Thanks for sharing! Love ya!!
~Cassie

Medana22 said...

I love the tattoo picture!

Anonymous said...

that last one is UNDOUBTEDLY lindsay's doing...