February 22, 2008

Katelyn & Hallye's Birthday Par-tays

Soooo...I'm a little behind. :o/ We had so much fun celebrating the girls' birthdays. I think the parties lasted about three weeks. :o)

We went to the circus and had a blast! I hadn't been in forever! It was so different than I remembered. Oh and definitely different from the circus on Little House on the Prairie. ;o)

Then we had a spa party for the girls and a bunch of their girlfriends. It was absolutely hysterical! This house was absolutely filled with giggles and fancy-shmancy hair, nails and smells! The ONLY guy was Jeremy...haha! We served up pizza and ice cream sundaes - perfect pig out food - and did mani's, pedi's and hair for all the girls. Then they all sat and watched Curious George while the adults recovered. It really was a lot of fun, though!

Happy birthday, Katelyn and Hallye!! I love you girls a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. ;o)


Oh yeah, when the girls were getting changed into their p.j.'s before the movie, I got some great hiney shots. They were SO cute when they giggled and screamed and ran away from the camera! Their mommies have all taught them so well about modesty - already!! Great job, mommas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday girls!!!! They are growing up so fast! We miss them so much! Thanks so much Jen for sharing!!!! It helps!!! Love ya girl! Still waiting for a call about a trip here for a lil visit!!!!! :)~Lynette