Do you still need to get saved?
Wow. This is an outstanding video. It gave me goosebumps. It's totally convicting, challenging and humbling. Check it out. It might be the best four minutes of your day...
P.S. To 'shush' the music from my slide show below, click the volume button at the bottom of it.

4 comments:
Who was that? Or where did you find it?
Thanks, Jenn. What a powerful video! How often I become too comfortable with the God who created all things. His creation obeys His every command. Who am I to ever challenge His will? God help me to grow in obedience to the Almighty God.
Great video. I really like your site. Thanks, it was really powerful!!!
I found a link to your blog on another site. I can't remember the name of it now...... I live in OK & go to church in OK.
Post a Comment